The Scottish Network for Able Pupils and the TILE Network are delighted to host a webinar as part of Explorathon 2021. Bringing together experts in this area, we will explore how we can support highly able pupils. This webinar will be of interest to teachers, student teachers, policy makers, parents, authority personnel and all who have an interest in the topic.
Monday, 20 September 2021 @ 4pm-5:30pm
We will use the hashtag #HighlyAbleBugsBees for this event.
This webinar will hear about a range of exciting school-based projects all of which have their roots in sustainability. These projects have been developed to include all learners. By making small tweaks and thinking creatively they can provide wonderful opportunities for engaging our highly able learners. Come along and hear what you can do to inspire your learners.
- Ria Dunkley, School of Education, University of Glasgow
- Cheryl McGeechan, School of Geographical and Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow
- Catherine Reid, School of Education, University of Glasgow
- Tom Smith, School of Geography and Planning, University of Cardiff
- Ian Shaw, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds
- Margaret Sutherland, School of Education, University of Glasgow